- Experience - We have been in the business for over 14 years now. With all of the IT security companies that have come and gone, this speaks for itself.
- Approach - We feel that to identify real threats, you must actually attempt to exploit a vulnerability. This eliminates false-positives.
- Commitment to Quality - We take the extra time to hand write each report. No 200 page templates.
- Social Engineering - We lead the industry in Social Engineering assessments and research. Our email, voice, and onsite attackers are performed just like a real attack, but only in a controlled manner. This identified weakness is security awareness and security controls.
- Dynamic Testing - All of our assessments follow an internally standardized methodology. However, our consultants are trained to "think out of the box". This is important, as most hackers are very creative and use multi-layered attacks.
- OWASP Involvement - We have been involved with OWASP since 2005. Joshua Perrymon, CEO of Packetfocus developed the first OWASP LiveCD used for application security testing and training. All application testing and recommendations are based on the OWASP standards.
- Solid Funding - When starting the business, we knew that being self-funded was important to us. This took a couple years longer to really get fully capitalized, but we have been financially positive for 10 years now and are not looking back.
- Industry Partnerships - To ensure our clients have access to the best solutions, we performed months of research in the WAF and managed service industry. What we decided, was to partner with WhiteHat, Inc and Imperva to provide a best-in-class managed security solution. This on-demand solution provides 365, 24/7 protection to application level attacks.
social engineering / Phishing
We are in the industry leader in social engineering and phishing services. Learn how we use phone, email, and onsite impersonation to measure risk.
This unique service is designed to reflect a real-world attack. We will target applications, networks, and users in attempt to gain access to your protected data and assets.
We work closely with IT to ensure accurate scanning results. Additionally, we manually validate false positives, and make recommendations based on your industry and network design.
physical security Assessment
Our Physical security team has a long background in law enforcement, covert entry, and surveillance. We use this experience to identify weakness in your physical controls.
technology "top 10" audit
This is a cost-effective audit to identify risk within common technology areas like wireless, patch management, content management, logging, anti-virus, malware, etc..
managed security/ on-demand security testing
We have partnered with WhiteHat and Imperva to offer best-in-class managed security services. This provides "on-demand" testing powered by Whitehat, along with Impervas WAF's.
it risk assessment
Our experienced team will work with your organization to provide a top down IT Risk and Compliance assessment. Areas include FFIEC, GLBA, HIPAA, SoX, BSA, and NIST.
training / Security Awareness
We provide security awareness training through various mediums. Webinars, internet based training, onsite classes, etc. We will work with you to develop custom training as well..